What is “Cloud Computing”?
Cloud Computing Services are IT services that are delivered to your organization through the internet. Cloud services can replace traditional servers and IT services that your organization uses for its daily business processes. Cloud Services are more flexible and affordable than traditional on premise IT services and can grow with your organization as it matures.
Why Your Business Will Benefit from Cloud Services
- Cost savings – scalable solutions grow as your company grows with little to no need for additional hardware/software purchases
- Latest Software Updates – Keep current with latest software and updates with no additional hardware/software purchases
- Automatic data backup ensures your critical data is always available when you need it
- Disaster Recovery -your IT systems can easily be recovered in the event of a disaster with little to no down time
- Cloud Servers: All Servers are fully managed virtual servers that provide your organization with the processing power it needs for its critical business applications without the price tag associated with traditional hardware.
- Cloud Applications: All of your critical business applications available any time from anywhere on any device; PC, Mac or mobile device
- Cloud Exchange Email: Hosted Exchange services make your email system more affordable by reducing administrative overhead and investments in costly hardware and software.
- Cloud Backup: All Backup and Disaster Recovery services provide your organization with a scalable, secure offsite location to store critical business data.